We actively try to create partnerships between students and professionals in the industry to provide valuable experiences that help students explore and prepare for careers in STEM fields. If you have industry experience and a desire to make a difference in the lives of youth, your partnership or volunteer work with InTech could have a powerful impact on the futures of our students.
Those interested in partnering should contact the principal, Jason Stanger: email@example.com. Most volunteers will need to complete the volunteer packet available below.
Ways to Contribute
- Make Classroom Presentations
- Judge our Science or Engineering Fairs
- Mentor STEM related competitions.
- Simply wear InTech Logowear! (order form below)
- Provide field trips to your facility or place of work
- Provide internships or other work-based learning experiences
- Provide Early College Program Scholarships
- Classroom equipment and supplies grants or donations
- Sponsor our clubs or specific programs